Sidewalk Repair


The public can report sidewalk problems by calling (309) 454-9571 or by completing the Sidewalk Problem Form.

Repair work to existing sidewalks, such as removal and replacement of individual sidewalk sections, is based on evaluation of concrete deterioration and potential trip hazards. The annual 50/50 sidewalk replacement program is administered by the Engineering Department.