Recreational vehicles or equipment (boats, campers, jet skis, snowmobiles, ATVs, motorcycles, dirt bikes, golf carts) may be located on an improved driveway in residential zoning districts from April 1 - October 31
of each calendar year under the following circumstances:
- The equipment must be licensed and operational during this time period.
- Equipment must be fully contained to an improved driveway serving the property.
- Trailers absent the RV equipment are not allowed to be stored in the driveway.
- In all cases, the equipment must be contained to private property and not extend into public right-of-way or over public sidewalks.
- The town’s requirements do not negate subdivision covenants regulating RV’s.
- On street parking regulations are enforced on a year round basis.
If you are unclear of how to interpret these requirements feel free to contact the Inspection Department and a representative can visit your property. Contact 454-9581 for assistance.