How do I check the status of my case?
Contact the officer who initially took your report or the detective who was assigned to it by calling the Police Department Business Line at (309) 454-9535. You may leave a message if the officer or detective is not available.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a copy of a police report?
2. How do I pay for an ordinance violation?
3. Can I dispute an ordinance violation?
4. How can I get a copy of an accident report?
5. How do I reclaim a vehicle that was towed after an arrest?
6. Why was my vehicle towed?
7. How do I contact an officer or detective at the Police Department?
8. How do I check the status of my case?
9. How do I retrieve property seized by the Police Department?
10. How do I bail someone out of jail?
11. How can I obtain an Order of Protection?
12. How do I get a copy of my criminal history?
13. Where do I pay for a traffic ticket?
14. Where do I pay for an on-street parking ticket?
15. Can I dispute an on-street parking ticket?
16. How do I apply for a job with the Normal Police Department?