How can I pay the settlement?

You may pay online through the online ordinance violation payment portal, in person at City Hall (3rd Floor, Finance Department), or by mailing your payment to the Legal Department. You must sign the back of your ticket and include this with your payment. Payment should be made to the Town of Normal. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check, money order, and credit/debit card.

Show All Answers

1. Can I avoid going to court?
2. Why is it called a settlement?
3. Who is eligible to pay a settlement at City Hall?
4. How much do I have to pay to settle the ordinance violation?
5. What if I have a prior ordinance violation?
6. What if I receive multiple ordinance violations arising out of a single incident?
7. How can I pay the settlement?
8. I want to mail my settlement. Where do I send the ticket and payment?
9. How long do I have to pay the settlement?
10. Can I make partial payments?
11. What happens if I do not pay the settlement by the court date?
12. What happens to my ticket if I pay the settlement?