Blue highlighted areas are for parking, click on them for information.
There are many great options for parking in Uptown, for additional information contact Heartland Parking at 309-451-5380:
- In front of most businesses, there is convenient one-hour parking right on the street.
- If you’re interested in a longer stay, there is two-hour parking in the lots behind Maggie Miley’s & The Coffehouse as well as Medici’s & The Garlic Press. You’ll even find that many businesses have rear entrances that are easily accessible from these lots.
- There is also parking for up to three hours in the Parkinson Lot off of Linden St. by the Parks & Rec. building.
- If you’d like to spend the whole day strolling the upbeat streets of Uptown Normal, then feel free to park in the College Avenue Parking Deck or the Uptown Station Parking Deck. The first hour is free and each additional hour is only $1. Parking is also free every night after 6:00 pm and on Sundays.
- Additional parking is available in the Beaufort St. Parking Deck for $1 per hour.
- There is a $6 per day and an $8 per overnight maximum charge in all decks.
- To reach the decks by GPS, please use the following addresses:
- College Ave. Deck – 101 W. Mulberry St. Normal, IL
- Uptown Station Deck – 122 W. Beaufort St. Normal, IL
No matter where you park in Uptown Normal, every business is closer than you think. Believe it or not, if you were to park in a Walmart parking lot, walk to the back aisles and then back to your car, you would have covered enough ground to walk the entire length of Uptown Normal twice!
Convenience has been drastically increased in Uptown and we always have our visitors in mind! So take a drive over to the beautiful streets of Uptown Normal to enjoy all that this recently renovated area has to offer!